Kids Beating Cancer has joined the #GivingTuesday movement, a global day of giving that harnesses the collective power of individuals, communities, and organizations to encourage philanthropy and to celebrate generosity worldwide.
Giving Tuesday is always the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, and is a day to give back to your community, schools, and nonprofits, after participating in Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Help Us Reach Our Goal!
Will you help us reach our goal and raise $10,000 to support our fund the match program?
HOW YOU CAN HELP
This #GivingTuesday you can support Kids Beating Cancer in many ways!
- You can help us reach our goal of raising $10,000 by donating today
- Help us recruit 40 volunteers by donating your time: learn about volunteering
- Start your own fundraiser
- Share this web page to help us increase our reach
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, to help us spread the word
Kids Beating Cancer (KBC) provides resources and support for children with cancer, leukemia and related life-threatening diseases throughout the treatment process, regardless of hospital affiliation. By providing the pre-transplant testing and donor identification, costs never covered by Medicaid and only partially covered by insurance, this testing is provided at no cost at the Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center.
You don’t have to wait until November 28, donate today!