1 in 5 children will not survive
Kids Beating Cancer is determined to changed the odds!
- Cancer remains the number one disease killer of children; more than genetic anomalies, cystic fibrosis and AIDS combined, second only to accidents.
- The risk of any single individual developing cancer by age 20 is approximately 1 in 330.
- 43 children per day or 15,780 children per year are expected to be diagnosed with cancer.
- Since 1980, fewer than 10 drugs have been developed for use in children with cancer, as compared with the hundreds of drugs that have been created exclusively for adults.
- Only 4% of the billions of dollars that are annually spent on cancer research and treatments are directed towards treating childhood cancer.
Only with YOUR monthly or one-time donation can we change the odds and save children’s lives. For more information on how you can stop the dying and advance the science for improved treatments towards a cure Donate Now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-894-2888.