Volunteer and you give hope and joy to children with cancer!
Kids Beating Cancer Volunteers Characteristics
- Compassionate and Caring Personality
- Dedicated and Trustworthy
- Organized and able to adhere to all Policy & Procedures
- Efficient and Responsible
- Team Player
Kids Beating Cancer maintains the highest level of screening and training to ensure the safety of our families and volunteers. Therefore, we’ve outsourced the volunteer background check to IntelliCorp, which provides a secure, paperless, web-based service. All prospective volunteers will be subject to our screening process, which includes:
- Complete a volunteer application and waiver.
- Undergo online check of the Department of Justice’s Sex Offender Registry.
- Proof of valid state-issued Driver’s License with photo ID.
- Parental Agreement. Potential Student volunteers ages 16-17 must have their parent/guardian complete and submit this form.
- Volunteer Orientation: Volunteers that live within 30 miles of Kids Beating Cancer must attend an orientation session. If you live outside of the 30-mile radius, you will receive an orientation via zoom.
- In some locations, volunteers will be required to wear Kids Beating Cancer t-shirts, purchased through Kids Beating Cancer.
Once your volunteer application is accepted, you will be contacted. Thank you for being a part of the cure and helping serve the mission of Kids Beating Cancer in Central Florida and throughout the US.