Give from the Heart
…and a child with cancer will receive the gift of hope, access to a life-saving bone marrow transplant at the Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center.
Kids Beating Cancer is advancing cures through the science of cutting-edge treatment at the Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center while providing resources and support for children with cancer, leukemia and related life-threatening diseases throughout the treatment process. Kids Beating Cancer pays for the transplant testing and donor identification costs never covered by Medicaid and only partially covered by insurance. By removing these financial barriers any child can have access to bone marrow and stem cell transplantation, at the Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center, the best — and only hope for a cure.
8,500 Children Served
38,000 Potential Donors Tested
$14 Million Raised
Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center Established in 2012
Your Gift from the Heart
- $10,000 funds the cost to get one child to transplant
- $5,000 funds a child to be tested and their family to identify a donor
- $1,000 funds “Meals for the Family” while their child is in the hospital
- $500 funds a “My Room” for a child
- $250 funds a child and their family for Christmas
- $100 funds a “Bunky Teddy Bear” and a blanket for every child admitted to the Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Center
Donate now online or mail checks to:
Kids’ House Kids Beating Cancer
228 E. Winter Park St.
Orlando, FL 32804