Hats & Roses
Springtime in Paris Luncheon and Fashion Show
Friday, April 8, 2022 | 11:00-3:00 pm
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort
10100 Dream Tree Blvd Orlando, FL 32836
Our 2022 Hats & Roses Luncheon and Fashion Show is fast approaching and vendor booths are currently available. Secure your booth today before we are sold out!
- Approximately 350-400 attendees
- 24 Vendor Booths Available
- Special luncheon with a variety of vendors
- A couture fashion show featuring the best designer looks for the spring & summer season
- Silent Auction & Raffle
- 2021 event raised over $150,000
For more information or questions regarding vendor booths, contact Yessenia at email@example.com or 407-894-2888
- Vendors will select a two-hour load-in slot prior to the event. Load-in will take place Thursday afternoon/evening and Friday morning. All booths must be set up by 10am as no load-in will be allowed after that time.
- All vendors are asked to load-out no earlier than the culmination of the event to avoid distractions for the event attendees.
- Each regular booth will be equipped with one draped 6-foot table, Corner and VIP booths will be equipped with a 6-foot table and 2 high top tables. All booths will have 2 chairs. All other display materials and tools necessary will be the responsibility of the company.
- A company representative must be stationed at the booth at all times during the event. Kids Beating Cancer will not be liable for any merchandise lost or stolen.
- All merchandise sales must be collected by company representative. Kids Beating Cancer will not be liable for any unpaid transactions.
- All vendors must clean up their booth at the end of the event and not leave behind any waste from their booth.
- Vendors are asked to silence their phone or place them in vibrate mode once the event has started.
- All vendors are asked to be respectful at the event, refrain from any foul language, aggressive behavior, and any other action that may be deemed offensive by a patron in attendance or risk being asked to leave the event prior to its end.
- Kids Beating Cancer has the authority to update this agreement with potential alterations, additions, and deletions of sections.
You will be able to select your booth type and complete your payment one the next page.